LEARN HOW TO INCREASE YOUR STRESS RESILIENCE, ENERGY and WELLBEING SAFELY AND NATURALLY
28th January 2017 - Hargrave hall, Hargrave Road, N19 5SP, London UK
Come and learn nutritional, naturopathic, physical and psychological tools for improving your stress resilience and reducing the negative effects of stress, both mentally and physically.
During this workshop you will learn:
- The effects of chronic stress and how to spot the warning signs
- Nutrition for stress and how to avoid stress related symptoms such as gastrointestinal complaints and IBS-Develop healthier ways of responding to stress through Naturopathic and yogic interventions.
- Become aware of the dysfunctional breathing patterns as a result of stress
- Learn specific breathing techniques to promote relaxation and peace within the body and mind.
- Become familiar with medicinal herbs and flower remedies that can ease some common symptoms associated with stress.
- Qigong based self-relaxation exercises for calming the mind and emotions
You also get to enjoy and trial a selection of teas designed to help relaxation and which support the body during the times of stress.
The workshop will be led by registered nutritional therapist Taru Towers (BSc, mBANT, mCNHC), naturopathic practitioner Lisa-Marie Cresswel (BSc) and hypnotherapist and Qigong teacher Cheyne Towers.
Pre-paid tickets for the event are £20 and £25 on the door. To book your place please contact me HERE